Must have skills:
- Website Development
- API Integration
Good to have skills:
Our client is looking for a skilled website developer with at least 4+ years experience for our client, who will be responsible for developing landing pages and other page build/integration were needed. You will be working alongside the marketing team to make changes, A/B tests and other maintenance when needed.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Developing landing pages, implementaing designs.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with the marketing team to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with JQuery
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
About the client:
Our client is a leader in developing code automation review technology and this is a chance to join their team and work within the marketing team as the web developer responsible for the company website.