Must have skills:
Good to have skills:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Our client is looking for a Node.js Backend Developer to collaborate with co-workers from design, engineering, product, project and QA to implement applications for future scale, building systems from scratch to fulfil customer requirements. You will have to identify performance bottlenecks and fix them and write clean code that is well-tested and documented.
- Being able to work independently across the full backend stack with little to zero hand holding
- Experience with high scalability SaaS systems built with Micro Services
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (preferably Google Cloud Platform, GCP)
- Experience with Kubernetes (or any other Docker orchestration tool)
- Good understanding of implementing CI/CD processes
- Vast experience with databases, preferably SQL with PostgreSQL, as well as NoSQL
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked in a start-up before, have a background in computer science and if you’re multi-lingual (experience in Java, TypeScript
About the client:
Our client is a leading cutting-edge modular platform for international payment transactions. They are building an innovative cloud-based iPad POS system for cashiering that is driving digitalisation in Germany.