Must have skills:
- UX Design
- UX Research
- UX Analysis Reports
- UX Architecture
- Research Planning
- UX Prototyping
- UX Strategy
Our client is looking for a UX Designer who will ensure that human interaction is at the center of their product strategy and services by translating users’ values, needs and motivations into simple and engaging experiences across their products.
Working as part of the Fleet UX team and directly with cross-functional teams, you will conduct user research and design features to help solve common problems and help determine how their products, apps and digital interfaces look and feel. Your work will make a direct impact on the day-to-day operations of their fleet as well as solve some of the most significant challenges of their expanding and evolving fleet ecosystem.
This role requires the successful candidate to travel Internationally for up to 20% of their time.
Role Responsibilities :
- Continuous discovery and research to improve their Fleet Management products
- Conducts various forms of both qualitative and quantitative research, including surveys, interviews, focus groups, concept/prototype testing and others.
- Create research reports and documentation that may include user personas, journeys, service blueprints, story maps, and others
- Build prototypes to support user research, using low-to-high fidelity techniques; minimize investment risks by testing solutions and validating assumptions early.
- Design interfaces and interactions that are accessible, intuitive, and delightful to use align with their design systems and their product strategy
- Align design goals and timelines with key internal decisions and milestones
- Help define metrics and UX requirements that improve their product
- Leverage best practices and consult our front-end engineers on the user interface and UX flows
- 5+ years of professional experience as a UX Designer with a portfolio that demonstrates past work experience and deliverables (e.g. case studies, presentations, workshop content, etc.)
- Ability to design and conduct research studies – i.e., identify potential solution options for a stated user need and design experiments that help elicit the most viable solution for users
- Experience integrating user research into product designs
- Demonstrated skills in creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- Knowledge of wireframes and prototyping tools such as Figma
- Knowledge of e-mobility, automotive, energy, or a related utility is a plus
About the client: Our client is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies. They have over 9,000 corporate and franchisee locations throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.