Must have skills:
- Microservices Architecture
- GitHub Actions
Good to have skills:
Mindset:Critical thinker & problem solving skills
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Backend Engineer to join a newly setup team within their broader cross functional engineering teams.
What you will be doing:
- You will be a core part in developing the backend of their products.
- Maintain high code quality using automated tests.
- Support the team with code reviews and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Evolve the backend architecture of the products.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant job experience.
- You have strong knowledge in Java, Kotlin is a plus.
- Strong experience working with PostgreSQL
- Experience working with microservices driven architecture
- Experience with event driven communication
- Experience with AWS (ECS, SQS)
- CI/CD Experience and working with Github Actions
- Experience working with DynamoDB (nice to have)
- You like working in small teams using agile methodologies.
- You like challenging yourself and learning new technologies.
- You are a team player and proactive communicator.
About the client:
Our client is an innovative and fast growing SaaS mobility platform company