Must have skills:
- DevOps Architecture
- AWS Lambda
- AWS SQS
- AWS S3
- AWS Route53
- AWS IAM
- AWS Cognito
- AWS AppSync
- Tech Lead
Good to have skills:
Our client is looking an experienced DevOps Engineer based in Romania, that will work on an exciting new digital transformation project.
You will be responsible for the overall DevOps architecture, DevOps function and managing the infrastructure.
You are an AWS native and have deep experience with native AWS services and functions. Of course, on the team side, you’re someone who shows leadership in your communication, and actions as a positive role model. You are proactive, and continuously looking to improve yourself and a perfectionist that focuses on continuous improvements, scalability and performance.
- Demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, Glacier, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, Eventbridge, AppSync, API Gateway, Cognito, SSM Parameter Store,CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, Lambda.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Full software development lifecycle experience.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI.
- Experience with Sentry, Lumigo, AWS X-Ray, SLS Framework Dashboard
- Experience working with Cloudflare (nice to have)
- Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment (Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Saltstack).
About the client:
Our client is one of the leading gas station operator in Germany with 400+ gas stations.