Must have skills:
Good to have skills:
- Spring Framework
The client is looking to expand their team in order to build up the aggregator solution to become the industry standard.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop robust, scalable and secure features.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle, from discovery to planning to delivery.
- You build features with a “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- Implement best practices of test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards.
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration.
- 4+ years experience of working with Angular (11+) & TypeScript in organized, high-quality and relevant projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular, its ecosystem, design patterns and best practices.
- While the role is frontend focused, the ideal candidate also has some backend experience with Java / Spring and is willing to take on backend tasks.
- Good experience in developing highly interactive, performant, well tested Angular applications.
- Strong ability to write simple, clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Speaking German is a great plus
About the client:
Our client is the leading global aggregator of online games that they distribute to online casinos via their APIs.