Must have skills:
- QA Testing
- QA Methodologies
- Manual Testing
Good to have skills:
- QA Automation
The project is testing the client’s inhouse CMS serving content to the various on-site installations.
Your responsibilities include:
- As a QA tester, you will work alongside the small existing team to ensure the quality of their deployments.
- Assist with the deployment of new projects in various locations.
- Ensuring quality assurance on tickets/defects/stories by guaranteeing acceptance criteria are met with an adequate test strategy.
- Be proactive in suggesting and integrating new tools, methodologies, approaches or improvements to existing ones.
- 5+ years of experience in manual QA testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with testing automation tools in order to help the client modernize and automate their testing infrastructure.
The project is hourly, with an estimated commitment of 8 hours per week depending on the running customer projects or automation/improvement initiatives.
About the client:
Our client is a Swiss market leader and expert in the field of digital in-store communications, developing complete digital solutions for the retail business and malls.