Must have skills:
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Microservices Architecture
Good to have skills:
- Bamboo CI
As a Software Engineer, you’ll work on the client’s in-house created ERP software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet, and mobility management.
This end-to-end solution encompasses front-, mid-and back-office functions that can be extensively customized to the customers’ needs through configuration and custom development.
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary team containing other developers, business consultants, testers, covering their end-to-end business flow. This means you can rely on a very broad base of knowledge and expertise.
Every team works in an agile way, including scrum, daily stand-ups, and backlog refinement. Besides that, you’ll also be joining the client’s Java community, which connects all the Software Engineers within the organisation. To learn from each other, by sharing best practices, codes, tips and tricks, is what they are striving for.
What you will be doing:
- Either work on improving the current application, developing new modules, or implementing a customization project for one of the customers.
- Follow up on the sprint planning.
- Confer with business consultants and testers about business needs, bugs, and so on.
- At least 4+ years experience as a Java developer.
- Mainly work in Java EE7 and Java 8-11.
- Good experience working with Hibernate.
- A passion for developing and building solutions.
- Experience with Unit Testing & Integration Resting
- As a Software Engineer, it is also key to be able to keep the bigger picture in mind and how different elements are intertwined.
- Microservices experience.
- Problem-solving is one of your strongest abilities, and you do this in a methodical way. If you are a team player as well, you’re the perfect blend of soft skills.
- RDBMS PostgreSQL, ideally also experience with Oracle
- Experience or knowledge of any other technologies (such as Angular, Kafka, Quarkus, Docker or Kubernetes) are a nice plus.
- You are fluent in English
About the client:
Our client is one of the leading global automotive industry software companies