Must have skills:
- Machine Learning (ML)
Good to have skills:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Mindset:hard-working, passionate, can take criticism, easygoing
Our client is looking for a Machine Learning engineer to add ML capabilities to various internal tools.
- Collaborating with the rest of the company to analyse requirements and integrate ML & OCR into various internal processes.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in machine learning and AI.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms used in machine learning
- Ability to write robust code in Python and Node.js (Typescript)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- (nice to have) experience working with Vue.js
- (nice to have) experience working with GCP
About the client:
Our client is digitizing the disposal and recycling market, offering digital solutions to several thousand companies in Germany and internationally. They offer creative and innovative solutions for various industries to make the path to resource-saving cycles efficient and easy.