Must have skills:
- Spring Framework
- Reactive Programming
- Code Reviews
- Backend Architecture
Good to have skills:
Our client is looking for a Senior Level Java Architect that can work on a short-term project.
We are looking for someone who has a unique blend of technical experience and team lead experience.
What you will be doing:
- Code review of the code base and coach a team of about 4 backend engineers on how to make better use of the technology stack with regards to idioms, patterns etc through refactorings and coaching sessions.
- Special focus on the reactive pattern/s used and how to best apply it. For instance, how to model the code in a manner that is suitable for the reactive pattern, how to deal with external dependencies that aren’t reactive etc.
- 8+ years experience as a Java developer
- Experience with Spring/Springboot
- Strong Experience with Reactive Programming
- Strong Software Architecture experience
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Experience working with Webflux
- Good experience coducting code reviews
- Expert in the required skills and experience in coaching and teaching
- Excellent communicator and teacher
About the client:
The client is a company of the German government that aims to develop digital services to make government services more easily accessible for citizens