Must have skills:
- AEM Sites Developer
- Apache Sling
Good to have skills:
Our client is looking an experience AEM Fullstack Developer.
What your will be doing:
- The role will be responsible for translating client requirements into technical solutions in AEM within a wider enterprise-level architecture. Solution design will involve components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site and multi-lingual delivery environments.
- Develop a compelling CX using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM and DAM plus client specific frameworks and features.
- Interact with the project team to create end-to-end solutions.
- Develop AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows and localization features.
- Debug and solve technical problems related to the AEM implementation.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
- 3+ years of experience in developing solutions for AEM Projects.
- Solid understanding of Java (EE), Servlets, HTL/Sightly combined with a good understanding of enterprise Java frameworks.
- Proficient in Adobe AEM concepts, including the use of Apache Sling and Apache Felix. A solid understanding of all of the related building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process.
- Strong understanding of Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Adobe AEM.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Experience in Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Fluent communication in English, German is a plus
About the client:
Our client is a leading digital agency