Must have skills:
Good to have skills:
- AWS Cloud Formation
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their awesome team of engineers and help them build and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for lean development and software development.
- As the creator & maintainer of foundational systems used by many dev teams across the org, you’ll be called to guide/support developers on all kinds of issues: AWS, Kubernetes, or just plain Linux
- Knowledge of writing advanced Terraform & CloudFormation, building custom Terraform modules
- You’ll also be building robust monitoring systems for large-scale production systems
- Perform application code & dependencies static analysis in pipelines, vulnerability scanning of Docker images & running containers, and tools like Checkov for Terraform & OPA/Kyverno for Kubernetes
- At least 7 years of industry experience including 5+ years of AWS & 3+ years of Kubernetes experience. A software development background would also be really helpful
- Experience with GitLab, GitHub, Azure DevOps & AWS Code services
- Possess a good grasp of Python & Bash, and the AWS services that aid in event-driven automation, like Lambda, EventBridge & Step Functions
- Experience building secure systems from the ground up, both in the cloud & in Kubernetes.
- You should be comfortable working with CloudWatch, deploying, configuring & using Prometheus & Grafana, and third-party infra & APM monitoring systems like Datadog
About the client:
Our client is a digital transformation boutique company with large expertise in multi- cloud technologies and strategic IT, with niched experience in the transportation and retail domains.