Must have skills:
Good to have skills:
Mindset:Open-minded, easy going, modest and goal oriented, professional
Our client is looking for a senior DevOps engineer who can join the team for 1-3 months and plan, implement and advise on various infrastructure changes.
- 4+ years experience working with AWS in organized, high-quality and relevant projects
- 7+ years of overall DevOps/SRE experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with AWS, its ecosystem, design patterns and best practices
- Excellent knowledge and experience scripting infrastructure using Terraform and Ansible. Experience with Pulumi (Golang) is a great plus.
- Excellent knowledge and experience designing, implementing and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience working with Golang
- Previous experience as a developer is a big plus since some of the updates like migrating the pipelines would benefit greatly from this
About the client:
Our client is a fast-growing startup building an intelligent Road Management System which can automatically assess the condition of road infrastructure, plan effective measures based on current data, and manage all maintenance tasks in a single place.