Must have skills:
- Backend Development
Good to have skills:
Our client is looking for a C++ Developer to join a large transformation project within the public sector space. You will be working on the core component of their IT platform, ensuring the systems are ready to support any new changes, calculations and transactions. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop new features for these applications, implementing performance and new quality modules.
As a C++ Developer you need to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code, helping identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to determine application requirements, deploy new features to their existing platform and maintain software systems.
- Strong experience in C++ and UNIX systems
- A track record of deploying software across a variety of platforms with a focus on building backend components
- Knowledge of Embaracadero and SUSE Linux Enterprise would be highly beneficial
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills
About the client:
Our client is a leading IT Services and IT Consulting company working with a large number of enterprise clients.