Must have skills:
- QA Automation
- Automated Testing
Good to have skills:
Our client is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their existing teams and help them create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategies, plans and automated test cases.
The ideal QA Automation Engineer should have a passion for QA testing & automation and the ability to perform well in a fast-growing environment.
You will need to ensure high-quality output during the sprints and collaborate closely with the developers, designing and executing manual and automated test cases as well as exploratory testing. Part of your role is to design and implement automated integration and component tests, helping our client with estimations, planning and coordination of the testing activities.
The successful QA Automation Engineer should have a track record of identifying, recording, and tracking bugs accordingly, assisting developers in design for testability and contributing to their test automation framework and tools.
- Excellent experience in QA Automation and testing strategies
- A track record of creating automated test cases
- Experience with clients usage for BE testing (Postman, Paw, Insomnia, JMeter etc)
- Natural team player, able to work with and influence peers towards ambitious quality goals
- Experience effectively communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
About the client:
Our client is a leading cutting-edge modular platform for international payment transactions. They are building an innovative cloud-based iPad POS system for cashiering that is driving digitalisation in Germany.